- In 2012, IFF adopted the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry as an important differentiator in product design and development, and during 2013 our scientists and engineers embraced the use of green chemistry to embed sustainability in the earliest stages of molecule development.
- The Company has made substantial progress to reduce carbon emissions, energy, waste and water use, exceeding our goals in reducing waste and water use.
- Began the installation of the largest photovoltaic solar installation in the flavors and fragrances industry at our Hazlet, NJ site, to support the Company’s commitment to clean, renewable energy.
- Advanced our Health & Wellness portfolio by expanding our umbrella brand, FlavorFit™.
- Developed and launched our first Natural Ethics™ product: Bourbon vanilla, made with fully traceable vanilla beans from our partner cooperatives in Madagascar, who adhere to strict sustainability guidelines.
IFF Publishes Sustainability Report With 2013 Performance Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.