Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) will participate in the Jefferies 2014 Global Consumer Conference on Thursday, June 19. Walmart U.S. Chief Financial Officer Jeff Davis and Walmart International Chief Financial Officer Brett Biggs will both provide updates on their respective businesses. The Walmart U.S. presentation will begin at 9:00 a.m. EDT, while the Walmart International presentation is set to begin at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
To follow both presentations, click on the following links: Walmart U.S. and Walmart International. Both presentations will also be webcast live through links at http://news.walmart.com/events/ and transcripts will be available within 24 hours following the live events. The materials will be archived on the company’s website.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better -- anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 250 million customers and members visit our 10,994 stores under 71 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2014 sales of over $473 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV