ModusLink Global Solutions Inc Stock Downgraded (MLNK)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS's earnings per share declined by 5.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS reported poor results of -$0.85 versus -$0.64 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is currently extremely low, coming in at 11.15%. Regardless of MLNK's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MLNK's net profit margin of -5.46% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the IT Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 14.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$8.31 million to -$9.48 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.59% to -$0.87 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.35%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.