NEW YORK, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This summer, Sprout, the first 24-hour network for preschoolers, will launch into space with the new original animated series Astroblast!. Based on the Scholastic book series of the same name by author and illustrator Bob Kolar, the show takes preschoolers and their parents on hilarious adventures through outer space. Run by a cast of animal characters including Comet, Halley, Sputnik, Radar, Jet and Sal the Octopus, the Astroblast Space Station is the coolest hangout in the galaxy. Through the crew's friendship, the series imparts important messages about how to embrace differences, model positive relationships and foster healthy habits to be the best good-will ambassadors in the galaxy.
Astroblast! takes off on Saturday, July 12 at 1:00 pm ET during The Sunny Side Up Show and again at 8:00 pm ET during The Good Night Show on Sprout, and will air seven days a week. Additionally, two episodes of Astroblast! will be available on demand beginning July 1.
In advance of the series premiere, Sprout is hitting the road with the "Astroblast! Space Camp Tour," bringing the world of Astroblast! to kids and families across the country. The seven-city tour will offer children and their families the opportunity to participate in an interactive space experience in the spirit of the series. Complete with a Zero Gravity Station, Bungee Bounce and Moon Bounce House, the Astroblast! Space Camp will immerse kids in the Astroblast! universe at each tour stop. Additionally, kids can engage in meaningful play at the Space Challenge Activities Center, which includes a Moon Sand Creative Play Zone, Custom Worm Holes and Shooting Star Toss. A digital photo station with social sharing will help children and their parents commemorate the event and provide a shareable souvenir of their visit to outer space with the Astroblast! crew. Free and open to the public, the tour will touch down in Fairfax, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, Los Angeles and San Diego.
The " Astroblast! Space Camp Tour" Stops include:
- Fairfax, VA on Saturday, June 14
- Atlanta, GA on Saturday, June 21
- Houston, TX on Saturday, June 28
- Denver, CO on Saturday, July 12
- Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, July 19
- Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, July 26 and Sunday, July 27
- San Diego, CA on Saturday, August 2
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV