- Professor Jennifer Littlechild, Ph.D, College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, a world renown specialist in extremophile enzymes and their application in industrial processes;
- Professor Roberto Fernandez-Lafuente, Ph.D, Departamento de Biocatalisis, Instituto de Catμlisis-CSIC, Madrid, a recognized specialist of enzyme stabilization and immobilization;
- Professor Patrick L. Mills, Ph.D, Dotterweich Chair, Frank H. Dotterweich College of Engineering; Texas A&M University, a former industrialist and expert on multiphase reaction engineering.
CO2 Solutions Updates Composition Of The Scientific Advisory Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.