QUEBEC CITY, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - CO 2 Solutions Inc. (TSX-V: CST), an innovator in the field of enzyme-enabled carbon capture technology, today announced the new composition of its Scientific Advisory Board.
The former Scientific Advisory Board was assembled in 2009. Those members of the Advisory Board have actively contributed to the scientific orientations and knowledge breadth of CO 2 Solutions. Over the recent months, CO 2 Solutions' technology has evolved rapidly and has now reached enough maturity to seriously delve into commercial opportunities. As a result of this positive maturation, the need for scientific expertise has also progressed towards process applications. For these reasons, CO 2 Solutions has decided to change the membership of its Scientific Advisory Board and has reoriented its composition to better complement its long-term strategic requirements as the Corporation moves forward.
The new members of the CO 2 Solutions Scientific Advisory Board include:
- Professor Jennifer Littlechild, Ph.D, College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, a world renown specialist in extremophile enzymes and their application in industrial processes;
- Professor Roberto Fernandez-Lafuente, Ph.D, Departamento de Biocatalisis, Instituto de Catμlisis-CSIC, Madrid, a recognized specialist of enzyme stabilization and immobilization;
- Professor Patrick L. Mills, Ph.D, Dotterweich Chair, Frank H. Dotterweich College of Engineering; Texas A&M University, a former industrialist and expert on multiphase reaction engineering.
A more detailed summary of their biographical information is available on CO 2 Solutions' website at http://www.co2solutions.com/en/scientific-advisory-board."We are very pleased that these distinguished members of the scientific community have agreed to join CO 2 Solutions as members of our Scientific Advisory Board", stated Evan Price, President & CEO of CO 2 Solutions Inc. "At the same time we would like to express our gratitude to the departing members of our former Scientific Advisory Board for the impact and the contributions they have had to our Company's development", Mr. Price continued.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts