A few analysts got an early start on hiking targets. Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew J. Fassler raised his price target to $14 to $88 before the open Thursday. He cited Restoration's expanding margins as a key reason for the higher target.
Why Amazon Loves Local -- and Why It Absolutely Shouldn't 4 Rising High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy on Your Road to Wealth Apple Is Regaining Its Momentum After the Stock Split High-Yielding Seadrill Will Sail Through Difficult Waters At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV