SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) today reported that its board of directors has declared the quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on July 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2014.
The board of directors also declared the regular quarterly dividend on the company's Series I Preferred Stock for the period April 15, 2014 through and including July 14, 2014, of $0.40625 per share, which is the equivalent of an annualized dividend of $1.625 per share. The dividend will be payable July 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2014.
About SL Green Realty Corp.
SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of March 31, 2014, SL Green held interests in 95 Manhattan buildings totaling 45.1 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 28.4 million square feet of commercial buildings and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 16.7 million square feet of buildings. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green held ownership interests in 35 suburban buildings totaling 5.9 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey. To be added to the Company's distribution list or to obtain the latest news releases and other Company information, please visit our website at www.slgreen.com or contact Investor Relations at 212.594.2700.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV