AMSTERDAM, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium N.V. (NYSE and NYSE Euronext: CSTM) held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on June 11, 2014 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All voting items presented to the General Meeting were adopted, including the adoption of the annual accounts for 2013 and the election of directors.
Mr. Philippe Guillemot and Mr. Werner Paschke were re-appointed to the Company's Board of Directors. Mr. Michiel Brandjes, Mr. Peter F. Hartman, Mr. John Ormerod and Ms. Lori A. Walker, were each appointed as a new Non-Executive member to the Company's Board.
The Board of Directors now consists of: Mr. Richard D. Evans (Chairman of the Board), Mr. Pierre Vareille (CEO), Mr. Michiel Brandjes, Mr. Philippe Guillemot, Mr. Peter F. Hartman, Mr. Guy Maugis, Mr. Matthew H. Nord, Mr. John Ormerod, Mr. Werner Paschke and Ms. Lori A. Walker.
For more information about the AGM, the composition of the Company Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, as well as the voting results for the 2014 AGM, please visit our website www.constellium.com.About Constellium Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value added aluminium products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. Constellium generated approximately €3.5 billion of revenue in 2013. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130624/NY37453LOGO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV