ATLANTA, June 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HD Supply Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:HDS), one of the largest industrial distribution companies in North America, today announced that Jerry Webb, CEO of the company's Waterworks business unit will participate at the Citi® Global Water Investment Conference held at the Citi Conference Center in New York, NY on Thursday, June 19.
The one-day conference will feature industry-leading panelists that will discuss trending topics in the water industry. Webb, with more than 30 years of industry experience, will be a featured speaker on the panel entitled: "Infrastructure Spending: Bandaids or Strategic?".
About HD SupplyHD Supply ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power and specialty construction sectors. With approximately 650 locations across 48 states and seven Canadian provinces, the company's more than 15,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Chris Kelley HD Supply Investor Relations 770-852-9100 InvestorRelations@hdsupply.com Media Contact: Quiana Pinckney HD Supply Public Relations 770-852-9057 Quiana.Pinckney@hdsupply.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV