3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Lower
- ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP reported poor results of -$0.59 versus -$0.03 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Electrical Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 1227.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.08 million to -$1.06 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electrical Equipment industry and the overall market, ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.87%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -21.21% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.86 million or 161.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.