RBC branches also accepting public donations
MONCTON, June 11, 2014 /CNW/ - In recognition of the sacrifices made by the fallen RCMP officers and to support their families, RBC is donating $15,000 to the Moncton Fallen RCMP Members Fund. The bank is also accepting donations to the fund, which has been set up by the RCMP Foundation.
"Our hearts and sympathies are with the family and friends of these three courageous officers who made the ultimate sacrifice while protecting the public," said Lisette Michaud-Carrier, regional vice-president, Eastern NB & PEI, RBC. "Donations to this special fund will help ensure the officers' loved ones have the support and assistance they need to recover and rebuild from this tragedy."
Donations to the Moncton Fallen RCMP Members Fund can be made in person at any RBC branch in Canada or by calling 1-855-743-5554.SOURCE RBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV