3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is down $0.53 (-0.6%) to $89.04 on light volume. Thus far, 648,360 shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $88.68-$89.61 after having opened the day at $88.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.57. Prudential Financial, Inc. provides insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $41.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts