3 Services Stocks Nudging The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, MGM Resorts International ( MGM) is up $0.36 (1.5%) to $24.88 on average volume. Thus far, 3.9 million shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.51-$25.04 after having opened the day at $24.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.52. MGM Resorts International, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns and/or operates casino resorts. The company operates in two segments, Wholly Owned Domestic Resorts and MGM China. MGM Resorts International has a market cap of $12.0 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 4.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts who rate MGM Resorts International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MGM Resorts International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts