Satoru Iwata, president of the home entertainment firm, yesterday delivered his clearest message yet to gamers about the company's future: Don't count the Wii U out yet, Bloomberg reports.
The company announced six new titles for the Wii U in an online presentation for the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles.
"To improve sales of the Wii U, Nintendo needs to produce hit titles," said Hideki Yasuda at Tokyo-based Ace Research Institute told Bloomberg. "It's not clear whether new game titles developed by Nintendo will sell well or not."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV