Tempur Sealy International Inc Stock Upgraded (TPX)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- TPX's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 17.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 79.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 119.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.50 million to $27.40 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 120.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 33.94% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- TEMPUR SEALY INTL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TEMPUR SEALY INTL INC reported lower earnings of $1.27 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.77 versus $1.27).
- 41.23% is the gross profit margin for TEMPUR SEALY INTL INC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TPX's net profit margin of 3.90% compares favorably to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts