RISHON LETZION, Israel, June 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. ("BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), today announced that its RFID and Mobile division received an initial order in the amount of $165,000 from Migdalor, an Israeli logistic center for frozen storage. BOS' solution will provide Migdalor with several ways for tracking inventory in various processes through RFID equipment.
Haim Sasportas, CEO of Migdalor, said: "We built one of the biggest logistic centers for frozen food in Israel and are equipping it with the leading technologies. One of these is the RFID-based solution provided by BOS. This solution enables automatic data collection and tracking of inventory, which reduce labor costs and increase data accuracy."
Uzi Parizat, VP of BOS' RFID and Mobile division, stated: "We are very excited about Migdalor's challenging and unique project, which will employ our top expertise and experience in RFID projects. I welcome Migdalor into BOS' client base, and am confident that this will be a long and fruitful partnership."About BOS B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (Nasdaq:BOSC) is a leading provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises. BOS' RFID and mobile division offers both turnkey integration services as well as stand-alone products, including best-of-breed RFID and AIDC hardware and communications equipment, and BOS industry-specific software applications. The Company's supply chain division provides electronic components consolidation services to the aerospace, defense, medical and telecommunications industries as well as to enterprise customers worldwide. For more information, please visit: www.boscorporate.com
CONTACT: Eyal Cohen CFO +972-542525925
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV