Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock
- INO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.5 million.
- INO has traded 290,408 shares today.
- INO is up 7% today.
- INO was down 13.4% yesterday.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has decreased by 22.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$8.84 million to -$10.82 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$5.56 million or 8.32% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC has improved earnings per share by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC reported poor results of -$0.35 versus -$0.14 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.17 versus -$0.35).
- Investors have driven up the company's shares by 244.77% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in INO do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Inovio Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts