NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) stock has had its price target increased to $92 from $88, Jefferies said Wednesday. The firm said the company posted strong first-quarter top-line growth. A "hold" rating has been reiterated.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
--------------------------Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates ULTA SALON COSMETCS & FRAG as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate ULTA SALON COSMETCS & FRAG (ULTA) a BUY. This is driven by a few notable strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ULTA Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV