WALLDORF, Germany, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that Shell has signed a long-term contract to help Shell extend ever more value from its current IT investments and help accelerate its transition to SAP HANA® in the cloud. Shell is a longstanding SAP customer and this latest agreement extends the relationship between the two giants through the end of the decade.
SAP will embed a team of experts into the Shell organization to work closely together with Shell to extend value from its current SAP environment. As a result, the two companies will be able to leverage SAP technology to deliver tangible business outcomes for Shell, with the prospect of reducing total cost of ownership. These technologies include SAP Cloud powered by SAP HANA, SAP Predictive Analysis software, SAP Fiori® user experience and SAP Screen Personas software, as well as SAP HANA.
"We are pleased that a global leader like Shell has signed this contract with SAP," said Rob Enslin, member of the SAP Executive Board and president of Global Customer Operations. "We want to support our customers' desire for deep enterprise expertise, thought leadership and proven best practices to support how innovation without disruption can directly support business transformation. We are confident that SAP will improve Shell's ability to tap into the agility and innovation of the cloud and drive entirely new ways of doing business, leveraging the power of SAP Cloud powered by HANA."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV