Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its subsidiary, Tutor Perini Building Corp., has been selected as the general contractor and has signed a contract with Florida East Coast Realty, LLC, valued at approximately $255 million for construction of the Panorama Tower at 1101 Brickell Avenue in Miami, Florida.
The scope of work for the project includes construction of an 82-story mixed-use tower that will feature 821 luxury rental apartments, a 250-room hotel, 80,000 square feet of retail space, 40,000 square feet of office space, and a 13-story 1,500-space parking garage. The entire Panorama Tower development will comprise approximately 2.6 million square feet. The tower will also include a recreation deck with several pools, a fully equipped fitness area, a pool deck restaurant, and two social rooms.
Pre-construction work began in January 2014. Construction is expected to start in June 2014 with substantial completion expected in late 2017. The Company expects to include the value of this contract as part of its reported second-quarter backlog.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV