GTT Communications, Inc. (“GTT”) (NYSE MKT: GTT), the leading global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises announced today that Andy Johnson, Managing Director EMEA/APAC, will provide the keynote address and chair the Transforming Cloud Theater at the 6 th annual Cloud World Forum in London.
“The role of the CIO is quickly evolving putting them at the forefront of strategic business decision- making,” said Mr. Johnson. “New technologies, such as big data and cloud computing, require CIOs to architect a holistic network infrastructure that optimizes end-to-end application performance.”
Mr. Johnson’s keynote address, The CIO Challenge: How to future-proof the cloud and the network, will highlight the top five factors that CIOs must consider today when future-proofing the cloud and the network for tomorrow.
The Cloud World Forum takes place at the Olympia National, London, UK. Mr. Johnson’s keynote address is scheduled for Tuesday, June 17 th, at 10:10 am.About GTT GTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV