The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. is investigating the Board of Directors of Hittite Microwave Corporation (NASDAQ:HITT) for possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law by failing to adequately shop Hittite Microwave to maximize shareholder value before entering into an agreement with Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI).
If you would like to join the action, please call Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. toll-free, at 866-767-3653; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders will receive $78.00 in cash for each share of Hittite Microwave stock they own. The proposed transaction is valued at approximately $2 billion. The investigation relates to whether the proposal is fair to public shareholders and whether Hittite Microwave’s Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties in connection with the proposed transaction.
If you own and purchased Hittite Microwave common stock before June 9, 2014 and wish to obtain additional information, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com/buyoutcases.html. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV