SEATTLE, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Business Jets (BBJ) today announced the order of a BBJ 777-300ER (Extended Range) airplane to an undisclosed customer.
"2014 continues to be a positive year for BBJ with strong order activity," said Capt. Steve Taylor, president, Boeing Business Jets. "Customers are showing strong interest in our wide-body VIP products and the BBJ 777-300ER is an airplane that really provides unmatched comfort and range on long-haul flights."
This is the second widebody order for BBJ this year, further demonstrating Boeing's dominance in the widebody VIP market. Since BBJ introduced the 747-8 and 787 in 2006, widebody airplanes have accounted for nearly 40 percent of the total net orders for BBJ airplanes.
The BBJ 777-300ER has a cabin size of 3,641 square feet (338 square meters) with a range capability of 9,220 nautical miles (17,075 kilometers).Boeing Business Jets delivers the VIP airplane to customers without customized interiors. A completion center of the customer's choosing installs the jet's VIP interior. Boeing Business Jets offers a wide variety of ultra-large-cabin, long-range airplanes perfectly suited for the private jet market. The product line includes the BBJ, BBJ 2 and BBJ 3 – high-performance derivatives of the commercially successful Next-Generation 737 airplane family and the new 737 MAX family – as well as Boeing twin-aisle airplanes including the 747-8, 767, 777 and 787. Customers have ordered 217 Boeing Business Jets and 195 aircraft have delivered since 1996 when BBJ was formed. Contact: Elizabeth BieriBoeing Business Jets Communications+1 206-465-2438 email@example.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV