Microchip Technology Incorporated (NASDAQ: MCHP) announced today that David S. Lambert, Vice President of Fab Operations, has retired from the Company effective June 6, 2014. Mr. Lambert has been with Microchip since 1988.
“Dave has been instrumental in building a world-class wafer manufacturing machine at Microchip, with outstanding employees, cycle times, yield, cost and quality,” said Steve Sanghi, Microchip President and CEO. “We're grateful for Dave’s many contributions to Microchip in his 25-year tenure and we wish him the best in this next stage of his life.”
Mr. Sanghi concluded, “Michael A. Finley will serve as Vice President of Fab Operations after Dave’s retirement.”
About Microchip:Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com. Note: The Microchip name are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc. in the USA and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV