NORWALK, Conn., June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) announced that it has acquired buuteeq, Inc., a leading digital marketing platform for hotels worldwide. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Buuteeq's cloud-based digital marketing software helps hoteliers manage their brand and drive bookings with responsively designed websites, robust user analytics, and intuitive content-management tools. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, buuteeq will operate as an independent business within The Priceline Group.
"We are delighted to welcome buuteeq as the newest member of The Priceline Group," said Darren Huston, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Priceline Group. "Buuteeq has built an innovative, cloud-based marketing platform that we see playing a key role in helping us deliver even more value to our global accommodations partners worldwide."
"We are thrilled to join one of the world's leading Internet companies," said Forest Key, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of buuteeq. "As the global leader in online accommodations, The Priceline Group houses the vision, strategy and expertise to guide our mission to deliver a transformative digital marketing solution to hotel owners, hotel brands, and management teams."About The Priceline Group The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world leader in online travel, serving consumers and partners through five primary brands - Booking.com, priceline.com, Agoda.com, KAYAK and rentalcars.com. For more information, visit PricelineGroup.com. CONTACT: Press: Leslie Cafferty 203-299-8128 firstname.lastname@example.org; or Investor Relations: Matthew Tynan 203-299-8487 email@example.com SOURCE The Priceline Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV