NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc. (SPWH), an outdoor sporting goods retailer, reported a 3% decrease in net sales to $132.4 million for the 2014 first quarter, from $136.5 million from the same period last year.
The company had a net loss of -$3.4 million, or -10 cents per diluted share, versus net income of $4.5 million, or 13 cents per diluted share for the 2013 first quarter.
Sportsman's adjusted EBITDA was $6.8 million for the most recent quarter, compared to $14.4 million from the year ago quarter.
Shares of Sportsman's Warehouse are down -0.47% to $8.56 in after-hours trading on Tuesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV