Vectra ® DA Identified Patients in SWEFOT Clinical Study at Higher Risk of Joint Damage
SALT LAKE CITY, June 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescendo Bioscience, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:MYGN), today announced that Vectra ® DA data will be featured in eight posters at the 2014 European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Meeting, June 11–14, 2014, in Paris, France. Vectra DA is a quantitative, objective multi-biomarker test to measure disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The Vectra DA test offers insight into the biological processes that drive disease activity to help rheumatologists manage RA and improve patient care.
At EULAR, data will be presented by researchers from the Swedish Farmacotherapy (SWEFOT) clinical trial that demonstrate the clinical utility of Vectra DA in assessing the risk of future joint damage at multiple points in time. Additionally, SWEFOT data indicate that changes in Vectra DA scores were associated with favorable response to both non-biologic and biologic therapies. Further, the data demonstrate that Vectra DA may have the potential to serve as an inclusion criterion for assessing patients who are candidates for clinical trials in rheumatoid arthritis."The breadth of data presented at EULAR is representative of the clinical utility of Vectra DA in the overall management of RA," said Oscar Segurado, chief medical officer at Crescendo Bioscience. "Vectra DA provides physicians with important, actionable insight to better assess risk of radiographic progression as well as manage therapy decisions in their patients with a precise and standardized tool. The EULAR data also point out the opportunity to identify more patients that may be eligible to participate in clinical trials."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV