On 6/12/14, Taubman Centers, Inc.'s 6.500% Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (TCO.PRJ) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4062, payable on 6/30/14. As a percentage of TCO.PRJ's recent share price of $24.73, this dividend works out to approximately 1.64%, so look for shares of TCO.PRJ to trade 1.64% lower — all else being equal — when TCO.PRJ shares open for trading on 6/12/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.55%, which compares to an average yield of 6.83% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, TCO.PRJ was trading at a 0.76% discount to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.88% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of TCO.PRJ shares, versus TCO:
Below is a dividend history chart for TCO.PRJ, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4062 on Taubman Centers, Inc.'s 6.500% Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Taubman Centers, Inc. (TCO) makes up 1.40% of the PowerShares Active U.S. Real Estate Fund ETF (PSR) which is trading lower by about 0.9% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV