NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RadioShack (RSH) stock is trading lower on Tuesday after the company reported wider-than-expected losses over its first quarter and as sales fell for the ninth consecutive three-month period.
By mid-afternoon, shares had dropped 11.7% to $1.36.
Over the three months to March, the electronics retailer recorded adjusted net losses of 98 cents a share, 46 cents wider than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Sales of $736.7 million missed estimates of $767.45 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: RSH Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV