- Live entertainment: A rotating roster of live bands of all genres, solo musicians, artists and street performers take over the plaza daily. From 3 p.m. until late night, guests will be surprised and delighted by the skilled entertainers that complete the upbeat, interactive setting.
- Yusho Japanese Grill & Noodle House: Renowned Chicago chef Matthias Merges brings his imaginative take on Japanese street food to Las Vegas with Yusho. Merges' cuisine showcases varieties of steamed buns, unique ramens, house-made pickles, fresh meats and surprising desserts. Signature menu items include the Logan Poser Ramen, made with crispy pork, egg, nori and cucumber; as well as 2X Fried Chicken, created with spicy kanzuri, green tea and lime zest. Yusho's innovative beverage program features six cocktails on tap as well as an immense selection of Japanese craft beers and road-ready sakes.
- Double Barrel Roadhouse: This high-energy entertainment and dining venue complements an array of craft cocktails, frozen libations and beers with its creative Southern-inspired menu. Roadhouse Sliders, BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Deep Fried S'Mores are just some of early the favorites. The 12,000-square-foot, indoor-outdoor space, envisioned by award-winning designer Mark Zeff, welcomes visitors with live performances by the lively "DB girls" on the elevated catwalks surrounding the bars.
- 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria: From the masterminds behind Los Angeles' Umami Burger, 800 Degrees offers guests the experience of creating their ultimate, gourmet personal pizzas baked at lightning speed. After selecting a sauce and toppings from anassortment of vegetables, meats, cheeses and spices, the Neapolitan pizza is baked in an 800-degree wood-burning oven. For those who prefer a chef's recommendation, specialty pizzas and side dishes include the Bianca, Sausage & Peppers, Tartufo and Marinara pizzas along with small bites such as Meatballs, Truffle Cheese Bread and Antipasti. The 3,000-square-foot indoor dining room and 1,000-square-foot outdoor patio seat approximately 120 pizza lovers.
- BLVD Creamery: Childhood favorites and cutting-edge flavors come together at this vibrant ice cream shop that features organic ice creams along with sorbets, cereal-flavored milks and other dessert novelties including flavors such as watermelon-jalapeno, avocado and pinot noir. Monte Carlo's skilled pastry team churns each creation to silky smooth perfection daily, ensuring each treat is fresh and delicious. Pops of pastel colors set against bright white walls and an upbeat soundtrack of indie alternative and post-punk new wave tunes welcome guests of all ages into a whimsical world of sweet treats.
- Sambalatte Coffee Lounge & Espresso Bar: This Las Vegas-based, award-winning coffee shop exclusively features a Coffee Bean Roaster and a state-of-the-art coffee lab, providing "The Theatre of Coffee," where guests can watch the experts as they undergo the roasting process. Of course, no entertainment experience would be complete without a beverage in hand, so guests may indulge in signature house blends or creative creations, such as the Nutella Latte, while they watch live entertainment on Sambalatte's outdoor patio. The venue also serves tea, sandwiches, muffins, scones, cookies, pastries and more.
Monte Carlo Introduces Energetic Open-Air Plaza Featuring Casual Eateries & Entertainment On Las Vegas Strip
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts