The Board of Directors of Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO), today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share. The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2014, to shareholders of record on July 11, 2014.
“I am pleased to announce Patterson’s 18 th consecutive quarterly cash dividend,” said Scott P. Anderson, chairman and chief executive officer. “The dividend underscores our commitment to provide long-term value to our shareholders. Through our capital allocation strategy, we will continue to return cash back to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases.”
About Patterson Companies, Inc.Patterson Companies, Inc. is
a value-added distributor serving the dental, companion-pet veterinarian
and rehabilitation supply markets.
MarketAs Patterson’s largest business, Patterson Dental
provides a virtually complete range of consumable dental products,
equipment and software, turnkey digital solutions and value-added
services to dentists and dental laboratories throughout North America.
MarketPatterson Veterinary is a leading distributor in the
U.S. and U.K. of consumable veterinary supplies, equipment and software,
diagnostic products, vaccines and pharmaceuticals predominantly to
companion-pet veterinary clinics.
MarketPatterson Medical is the world’s leading distributor
of rehabilitation supplies and non-wheelchair assistive patient products
to the physical and occupational therapy markets. The unit’s global
customer base includes hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV