3 Services Stocks Moving The Sector Upward
2. As of noon trading, Whole Foods Market ( WFM) is up $0.71 (1.7%) to $41.85 on average volume. Thus far, 4.4 million shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.20-$42.20 after having opened the day at $41.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.14. Whole Foods Market, Inc. operates as a retailer of natural and organic foods. Whole Foods Market has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 28.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Whole Foods Market a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Whole Foods Market as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts