The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has initiated an investigation into OvaScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVAS) with respect to alleged violations of the federal securities laws.
On September 10, 2013, the Company disclosed that it was suspending enrollment of the AUGMENT clinical trial in the United States after the Company received an untitled letter from the FDA questioning whether AUGMENT qualified for reduced regulatory oversight and advising the Company to file an Investigational New Drug application. Following this news, the Company’s shares dropped 23%, or $3.325 per share, to close at $10.95 per share on September 11, 2013.
If you currently own common stock in OvaScience, Inc. and purchased your shares before September 10, 2013, have information to assist in our investigation, or have any questions or concerns regarding this notice or preservation of your rights, please contact William B. Federman. Federman & Sherwood has extensive nationwide experience in representing investors in securities, derivative and merger-related shareholder class actions, and has been appointed as lead counsel in multiple complex cases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV