NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nokia
(NOK) shares are up 1.2% to $8.00 on Tuesday following news that the company had completed its acquisition of Australian radio frequency (RF) developer Megaplexx.
The move is an effort for the company to boost its flagship Flexi base stations. Megaplexx's RF technology will allow Nokia to improve radio performance and reduce cmall cells form factor by 30% or more.
Financial terms of the deal are not yet public.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV