Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS) and Teen Vogue, the number one source of fashion, beauty, and pop-culture news for trendsetting teens, today announced a partnership to make more classroom style happen this back-to-school season with an exclusive product collection.
The all new Teen Vogue Collection found exclusively at Staples. (Photo: Business Wire)
Beginning in July, Staples stores nationwide and Staples.com will be stocked with unique Teen Vogue products, including exclusive Staples BETTER ® binders, notebooks, folders, pencil pouches, pencils, pens, compact staplers, lipstick and other die-cut erasers, sticky notes, clipboards, and more that make it easy for students to show their style and keep up with the latest trends. Staples will also be the official school-supplies destination for Teen Vogue’s annual Back-to-School Saturdays initiative.
“Staples and Teen Vogue are setting the style standard this back-to-school season so that every fashion-loving student can succeed in the classroom and keep up with the hottest trends,” said Scott Young, senior vice president, product and business development, Staples. “Students love school supplies that reflect their individual style, and we are excited to bring this trendsetting collection to our customers.”
The Staples brand product team and Teen Vogue editors worked together to create an exclusive collection of back-to-school supplies inspired by runway trends for 2014. The result is an authentic, fashionable, and functional collection perfect for any scene-stealing teen.“We are thrilled to be partnering with Staples on an exclusive assortment of back-to-school supplies for millennial shoppers,” said Amy Astley, Editor in Chief, Teen Vogue. “Our editors took inspiration from looks straight off the runway to create patterns and designs, so trendsetting students can now pair function with fashion both inside and outside the classroom.” The Teen Vogue collection, exclusively at Staples, includes a wide assortment of products in four distinct style families.
- Electric Jungle
- Oversized animal prints in explosive colors are the theme in Electric Jungle patterns. Reinterpreted cheetah and giraffe prints mixed with metallics will make a bright splash in lockers.
- Punk Prodigy
- Punk Prodigy patterns showcase the attitude and rebellion of a fashion revolution. With graphic plaids, skull patterns, and medallions, the Punk Prodigy trend will make a statement in classrooms.
- Rive Gauche
- These fun and full-of-life patterns offer a contemporary twist to classic Parisian feminine dressing. From oversized polka dots and hearts to bright candy colors, the Rive Gauche trend will bring an optimistic style to school hallways.
- Festive Floral
- Soft colors and tiny floral prints show off a sweeter side. Mixed and matched floral patterns will bring a flirty sophistication to students’ school supplies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV