NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) are higher by 9.37% to $7.27 on Tuesday after the company reported an increase in net income to $2.6 million, or 7 cents per diluted share for the 2014 first quarter, compared to $0.6 million, or 2 cents per diluted share from the same period last year.
However, the specialty women's apparel retailer reported a decline in net sales to $103.4 million for the most recent quarter, compared to $108.5 million for the 2013 first quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV