China Auto Logistics Inc Stock Downgraded (CALI)
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 3.22 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, CALI maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.77, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 1.36%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.25% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$12.77 million or 307.94% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC reported lower earnings of $0.16 versus $0.67 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts