NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) are up 3.59% to $20.50 today following the company's announcement Grand Theft Auto V will be available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gaming consoles, and PC this fall.
Take-Two interactive develops and publishes interactive entertainment for consumers through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K.
"Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across the board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail," the company said.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV