Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/12/14, Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN), Teck Resources Ltd (TCK), and Huntsman Corp (HUN) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Marten Transport, Ltd. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.025 on 6/30/14, Teck Resources Ltd will pay its semi-annual dividend of $0.45 on 7/2/14, and Huntsman Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.125 on 6/30/14.
As a percentage of MRTN's recent stock price of $24.25, this dividend works out to approximately 0.10%, so look for shares of Marten Transport, Ltd. to trade 0.10% lower — all else being equal — when MRTN shares open for trading on 6/12/14. Similarly, investors should look for TCK to open 2.07% lower in price and for HUN to open 0.44% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for MRTN, TCK, and HUN, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Marten Transport, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV