After a management dinner UBS analysts said Zynga is still focused on executing on its 2014 guidance, integrating NaturalMotion, maximizing franchise value, and increasing its operating leverage. UBS reiterated its "buy" rating and $6 price target for the social video game publisher.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 1580.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $4.13 million to -$61.18 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$24.25 million or 191.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ZYNGA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- This stock has managed to decline in share value by 3.48% over the past twelve months. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, we do not believe this stock offers ample reward opportunity to compensate for the risks, despite the fact that it rose over the past year.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 36.3%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ZNGA Ratings Report