Dancing on the Island: A Weekend at the Governors Ball 2014
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Last weekend, New York City played host to the annual Governors Ball on Randall's Island. The yearly festival brought together over 70 acts across rock, pop, hip hop and alternative music royalty to over 50,000 revelers from around the world. Nearly 33 hours of music across three days pumped over four stages spread across the famed New York City landmark. With names like GovBallNYC Stage, Big Apple Stage, Honda Stage, and the Gotham Tent, the festival was packed full of city sponsored vendors, eateries, food trucks.
With temperatures reaching the high 80's throughout the weekend, the energy ran high with perennial headliners Outkast, Jack White, Skrillex, Vampire Weekdend and Axwelll Λ Ingrosso capping off Friday, Saturday and Sunday night respectively after nearly 11 hours of music throughout each day. For those who were not in attendance, this photographer spent the weekend on the island amongst the crowd providing an insight into The Governors Ball 2014. Click below to see more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV