Update (9:52 a.m.): Updated with Tuesday market open information.
The stock was up 0.95% to $29.75 at 9:50 a.m. on Tuesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- DIOD's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.24 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.75, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- DIODES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DIODES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.55 versus $0.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.49 versus $0.55).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 629.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.93 million to $10.20 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DIOD Ratings Report