Before the bell, shares had dropped 13% to $1.34.
Over the three months to March, the electronics retailer recorded net losses of 98 cents a share, 46 cents wider than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Sales of $736.7 million missed estimates of $767.45 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: RSH Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts