- More than 90 percent of Americans have not practiced an evacuation plan or a way to escape if a major storm is approaching.
- Sixty-four percent of Americans have not created an inventory list of the belongings in their home.
- Nearly a third of Americans (30 percent) would take their chances and ignore evacuation orders in the face of an imminent natural disaster.
Ninety-two Percent Of Americans Have Survived A Natural Disaster, But Many Admit They May Not Be Prepared For The Next Big One
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.