Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “Apollo”) announced the pricing of ALM XIV, Ltd. (“ALM XIV”), a $1.5 billion Collateralized Loan Obligation ("CLO"), which is the largest broadly syndicated CLO issued in the United States in the last seven years. 1 Apollo also announced the pricing of ALME Loan Funding II Limited (“ALME II”), a €382 million European CLO which is the second European CLO issued by Apollo. Both ALM XIV and ALME II will invest in corporate leveraged loans. Both transactions were arranged by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Apollo is among the largest CLO managers in the world and is the largest CLO manager in the United States 2, with 23 CLOs totaling approximately $13 billion in assets under management. 3 Since 2010, Apollo has priced 13 U.S. and European CLOs, raising $8.4 billion in aggregate. Apollo’s CLO strategy is a core part of the firm’s credit business, which had total assets under management of more than $100 billion as of March 31, 2014.
Apollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo had assets under management of approximately $159 billion as of March 31, 2014 in private equity, credit and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit www.agm.com.1 Source: Creditflux (June 9, 2014). 2 Source: S&P CDO Spotlight (March 26, 2014). 3 Apollo CLO statistics pro-forma for ALM XIV and ALME II.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV