- An average of 383,000 client trades per day in May 2014, down 8 percent from May 2013 and down 15 percent from April 2014.
- $634.0 billion in total client assets as of May 31, 2014, up 19 percent from May 2013 and up 2 percent from April 2014.
- Average spread-based balances (1) of $91.2 billion, up 9 percent from May 2013 and essentially flat from April 2014.
- Average fee-based balances (1) of $137.9 billion, up 15 percent from May 2013 and up 1 percent from April 2014.
TD Ameritrade Reports Monthly Metrics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.