The firm said it started the pizza company out with a strong rating as it believes the stock is underappreciated in digital and international growth opportunities.
Jefferies started Domino's coverage with an $85 price target.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates DOMINO'S PIZZA INC as a Hold with a ratings score of C+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate DOMINO'S PIZZA INC (DPZ) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow." Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 25.63% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for DOMINO'S PIZZA INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.61%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.91% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $36.20 million or 24.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DPZ Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts