Now, the more than 1.5 million Salesforce1 developers can kick-start their ability to connect companies with their customers in entirely new ways through wearable apps. Enterprise developers can immediately access a growing library of devices, sample code, documentation, demonstrations and reference apps to learn from. With the new developer pack, it is easy for developers to kick start building and deploying build and deploy exciting new enterprise wearable apps, connecting companies and their customers like never before.
Salesforce Wear Ecosystem
Salesforce Wear is building in support for devices which can be worn on the face, wrist and body for a variety of use cases, including:
- Android Wear - Android Wear-based smartwatch
- ARM - Market leader in semiconductor IP wearables
- Fitbit - Designs leading products that track everyday health and fitness
- Google Glass - Wearable computer with a head-mounted optical display
- Myo from Thalmic - Gesture-contolled wearable to control devices with hand movement
- Nymi from Bionym - Wearable identity authenticator to eliminate the need for passwords
- OMsignal - Biometric smartwear designed for fitness tracking
- Pebble - Wearable smartwatch
- Philips - Sensor technologies and cloud-based services for wearable devices
- Samsung Gear 2 - Tizen-based smartwatch that delivers comprehensive notifications and call functionality directly to a user's wrist
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Wear Developer Pack is now generally available and is included with all user licenses of Salesforce CRM and the Salesforce Platform.
- The Salesforce Wear Developer is available at http://developer.salesforce.com/wear
Salesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management (
) software. For more information about
(NYSE: CRM), visit:
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase
applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
has headquarters in
, with offices in
, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit
, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
"Safe harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements relating to future products and features. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involves risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize, or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, the company's results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. Further information on factors that could affect the company's financial and other results is included in the reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K and in other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, including the company's most recent Form 10-K. These documents are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of the company's website at
. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of
, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts