WASHINGTON, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UATP is pleased to announce their new partnership with Multi Service Bill Plus to help support UATP programs.
"This partnership will benefit greatly UATP Issuers that choose to work with Multi Service by allowing Issuers to focus on recruiting corporate clients for their UATP programs and continuing their growth," said Ralph Kaiser, president and CEO, UATP. "We look forward to working with Multi Service Bill Plus, which has 30 years of proven expertise in providing payment solutions for the aviation industry."
Multi Service Bill Plus can support airline Issuers' internal UATP programs by managing a number of services on their behalf. This can reduce administrative costs, improve cash flow and increase revenue. Issuers needing a Web-based billing system have access to UATP's DataStream, which can be administered by Multi Service Bill Plus on the airline's behalf.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV