SanDisk (SNDK) was downgraded at Summit Research to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $87, Summit Research said.
Tyson Foods (TSN) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to underperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target was lowered to $35. The company expensively settled bidding war with Pilgrim for acquisition of Hillshire, Credit Suisse said.
Twitter (TWTR) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from underperform. Company is showing an Impressive utilization of its mobile platform and the risk/reward appears more balanced, following the recent weakness, Wells Fargo said.
Union Pacific (UNP) was upgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $115. Company has solid growth potential and low earnings volatility, RBC Capital said.Wendy's (WEN) was downgraded at Argus to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $8.50. Franchising could continue to weigh on sales in the coming quarters, Argus said. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More:
3 Mysterious Things Now Happening at Chipotle
Porsche Electric vs. Tesla
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV